[olsr-dev] Re: cpu load?

aaron (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 2 20:59:09 CEST 2005

hi!

maybe it already is a sliding window. I just noticed that
the LQ/NLQ values seem to be "resetted" to zero every windowsize packets.
I will look more into the code especially the list traversal.

I will ask you in private mail in case i don't understand something from
the code ok?

or maybe i just missunderstood the whole thing. Needs more looking into
code.

a.