[olsr-dev] Question about implementation internals

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Jan 16 20:48:25 CET 2005

Ok, I have now changed close to all timer mechanism to use ticks instead
of timevals. This means that quite some code has been updated, and a lot
of datastructures has been changed. This will effect plugins that access
these structures! Plugin developers should take care of updating their
definitions(link, hna, mid, tc etc. entries).
I have created a CVS tag pre_timerchange that will give you the source
tree from before the timer changes was checked in. I'm going to commit
the new code now, so it will probably be available via CVS tomorrow morning.

Since there has been changes lots of places there might also be new
bugs... we'll see :) I will do some cleanups here and there later on.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org