[olsr-dev] Question plugin

Daniel Jaskiewicz (spam-protected)
Fri Jan 7 15:07:57 CET 2005

Hello everyone I got a question about registering a function with the olsrd
scheduler.  If I want an event to tigger based on information recieved
through a socket and not based on a time interval like the function
olsr_registar_scheduler_event() is provided, what is the best way to
implement this in a plugin.
When I registar a socket to the socket parser and information is recieved
and triggers a corresponding function, in that function can I have the
nessecary code to:
Loop through interfaces
generate a message
write message to buffer for interface

Will olsrd restrict this solution in anyway, will I have to registar this
kind of action with OLSRD, even if the function
olsr_registar_scheduler_event() is not needed?

Thanks again
Daniel