[olsr-dev] olsrd profiling session

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Sun Feb 27 12:32:23 CET 2005

Hey Andreas,

great! I will check later since SF really needs some time to update. Just to
inform you: The freifunk-firmware source is now hosted on SourceForge too
(since yesterday). Of course, I need to enhance the SF homepage for that
project (e.g. adding an OLSR logo etc.) but the current version will do.

Ref: http://ff-firmware.sourceforge.net/

LG, Sven-Ola