[olsr-dev] strange using of times() ?

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 29 20:36:29 CET 2005

Hmmm... Ok, how about skipping the -1 test of the times(2) return value?
The current idea is that we call times(2) once again if it returns -1, but
this is rather hackish.
And we also need wraparound checks for the tick values. I guess we only
need to consider the lower 32 bits on 64 bit systems as well(?) and that
we could use something along the lines of what we use on olsr timestamp
wraparound checking(in olsr_protocol.h). (I'm currently away on vacation
so I have not had any time to look at this).

- Andreas