[olsr-dev] How to check if a node is MPR-node from a plugin?

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 16 09:24:46 CET 2005

Roar:
Ok, the function is commited - as usual the pubilc cvs mirror takes some
time to update.

Everybody:
We are interested in feedback on tests of current CVS(to be 0.4.10) on
different platforms. We have people looking at it, but any feedback from
others on platforms like OpenBSD, NetBSD and OSX is very much appreciated.

- Andreas