[olsr-dev] Status olsrd-0.4.10

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 14 16:29:15 CET 2005

Hi Elektra,

I agree with you that the concepts in OLSR has not proved to be very
usable in real world scenarioes. And I _very_ much agree with your
comments on hopcount weight in one of your previous posts! My take on this
is that we will continue the 0.4 series as is, with rfc3626 conpability in
mind. But the 0.5 series should learn from all of this and implement new
ideas without beeing held back by compability issues. So yes, I guess it
will no longer be much OLSR left in olsrd 0.5 :-)
Let's start working on this next year!

- Andreas