[olsr-dev] new release ?

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 3 18:10:29 CEST 2005

Hi Jerome,

I think that, yes, the Linux version is currently stable enough for
testing. However, I doubt that 0.4.10 will be released before the end of
August. We've collected a couple of ideas at the What The Hack conference
that might be interesting to have in 0.4.10 (e.g. an incremental
implementation of the Dijkstra algorithm to reduce CPU load - the new
algorithm would take the existing routing table and only recalculate those
parts that are affected by topology changes instead of recalculating the
complete routing table from scratch), so I am afraid that 0.4.10 is
currently not very close. But the CVS version works reasonably well for
me.

-Thomas