[olsr-dev] new release ?

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 3 17:59:28 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'd like to know approximatively when the new release of olsrd will be available.
For what I've seen in the cvs repository, there wil be a new plugin interface which make it possible to access to any function or variable of olsrd from a plugin (including directly the olsrd header files in the plugins). Am I right ?
I may have to test this before the end of august and I'm wondering if the cvs version is stable enough to make some tests. I'm running olsrd on linux.

Thanks a lot for your answer
--
Jerome Labastie