[olsr-dev] Routing table & plugin

Andrea Sini (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 6 22:06:52 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm working on OLSRD 0.4.8 and I use the function provided to get a
pointer to the routing table. I was wondering if the access (from the
plugin) to the table is in mutual exclusion or not with the OLSRD daemon
activity on that table.

This because I need to take the routing table and work on it from the
plugin. I could try to copy it in a plugin data structure but still I'm
not granted that during the table's reading, OLSRD won't try to change
it (if there is no mutual exclusion).

Thanks in advance for the answer and good OLSRD 0.4.9 testing

Bye

Andrea