[OLSR-users] Re: [olsr-dev] httpinfo plugin

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 1 03:41:37 CEST 2005

I have updated the files at http://www.nxwi.com/olsr to include support
for selecting which file on the system to load into the other tab based
on a loadplugin parameter.

right now you can define othersource to the location of any file and it
should show on the httpinfo other tab.

I later plan on allowing a http:// url to be entered as the value of the
othersource parameter which will load a file over http.

I would also like to have another parameter, othername, which can be set
to change the name of the other tab.  I have tried for hours and cannot
figure a way to get the return value from a function into the struct
that loads the tab information.  If anyone can help, please do.

Thanks,
Andrew Hodel