[olsr-dev] New config file format

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 10 19:49:47 CEST 2004

Yes - I definelty need a crash course in flex+bison. There are a lot of
HOWTOs out there - so I guess it won't take too much time when I get
around to it.
As for the config file layout I imagine I'll have a look at the syntax
used in similar projects.

Let me just state again, since it seems people have some very harsh
views on XML. My idea was not to be "XML compliant" - but just to be
able to use a existing parser that was easy to include in the sourecode,
and easy to use. Anyways, that three word acronym will not be mentioned
by me on this list again ;-)

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen