[olsr-dev] New config file format

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Oct 10 14:12:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have planned to rewrite the config file parser/format for olsrd for
some time. A new format should include the possibility to set parameters
  like emission intervals per network interface.
I think I will go for a solution using XML. This should give a lot of
flexibility - as an example it should be a lot easier writing
applications that parses and changes the config file since all elements
should contain a textual description.
For parsing I think I will include code from the expat(expat.sf.net)
project.
However, I am not very much into XML and its design principals. I have
included a preliminary config file and would appreciate feedback on
things that could be done better.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen