[olsr-dev] Getting directly the routing table

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 10 17:58:55 CET 2004

Hi Andrea,

I'll add this to the CVS version - and it'll be part of 0.4.8.

Here is a quick fix for 0.4.7(I'm to lazy to diff):

In olsr_plugin_io.h add:
#define GETD__ROUTINGTABLE                         113
#define GETD__HNA_ROUTES                           114

In plugin.c add:
#include "routing_table.h"

and:

case(GETD__ROUTINGTABLE):
*((struct rt_entry **)data) = routingtable;
break;
case(GETD__HNA_ROUTES):
*((struct rt_entry **)data) = hna_routes;
break;

- Andreas

Andrea Sini wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm writing a plugin and I need to extract the routing table from the
> daemon.
>
> I've noticed that there is no constant GETD_ROUTINGTABLE to be used for
> this purpose (with the function olsr_plugin_io()), so I was wondering
> how could I get that table.
>
> I also would like to know if are you going to add this possibility in
> the future releases of OLSR.
>
> Thanks in advance for the answer
>
> Bye
>
> Andrea