[Fwd: Re: [olsr-dev] Does plugins work for Windows version of olsrd]

Thomas Lopatic (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 5 14:30:15 CET 2004

Whoops - forgot to CC the list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [olsr-dev] Does plugins work for Windows version of olsrd
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:56:05 +0100
From: Thomas Lopatic <(spam-protected)>
To: Roar Bjørgum Rotvik <(spam-protected)>

Hi there,

> I wonder if the olsrd plugins work for Windows, and if any, differences
> are there between plugins on Unix/Linux and Windows?

Yes, the plugin mechanism works on Windows, i.e. the Windows port
supports plugins. However, the only plugin in the OLSR distribution that
is currently ported to Windows and compiles on Windows is the dot_draw
plugin. (Which is pretty portable, anyway.)

The dyn_gw plugin, for example, is pretty Linux-specific and thus
requires a bit of work.

Do you want to write your own plugin or are you interested in using one
of the default OLSR plugins?

-Thomas