[olsr-dev] question about creating new plugin

Daniel Jaskiewicz (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 29 15:21:23 CET 2004

Hello everyone,
Im trying to create a simple plugin where an application can connect to the
plugin and stream information to it which the plugin will use to produce the
message. Now Im new to this so all Im looking for is clear understanding of
the tasks ahead of me.
First, do I need to registar the socket streaming information with the
socket parser in ipc_action function?
Once the socket is registered with socket parser, do I need to registar the
streamed information with the variables of the outgoing plugin message?
Im not great at C so is there a sample plugin or code sample that includes
this kind functionality which I may view?

Thanks in advance
Daniel