[olsr-dev] Tray icon for win32

Felix Hupfeld (spam-protected)
Wed Dec 22 21:08:11 CET 2004

Hello everybody,

I implemented tray icon functionality for the win32 GUI.

Features
* Color of tray icon indicates whether olsrd is running and found peers,
is running without peers, and is stopped.
* Tray icon menu has entries for start, stop olsrd, open the
configuration window, exit
* Starting and stopping from the tray icon is synchronized with the
corresp. buttons in the main window

What is mainly missing is closing the main window when pressing "X" or
"_" and at startup. Looking at the source, this might need more coding
than I wanted to do this evening.

I hope the attachements include everything needed to patch the CVS.

Btw... thanks for this fantastic piece of software and the win32 port :)

... Felix