[olsr-dev] Re: 0.4.8 and press release

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 2 16:19:39 CET 2004

Hi aaron,

I think it is time to get a new release out anyway. We have been
delaying the release for quite some time and there are a _lot_ of new
features in the current version, releasing a new version will help us
discover new bugs. I believe in rapid release cycles - and I think the
current code is already on overtime :-)
When the route flapping issue(and probably lots of other issues) is
fixed there sould be no problem releasing a new version.

Speak up if you disagree.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen