[Olsr-announce] [OT] All frequencies hailing!!

Sven Wagner (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 3 19:24:47 CEST 2007

hi friends
the c-base has a problem...
cheers
	cven

"c-base space station", which is a vital part of Berlin's governmentally
unfunded subculture,
is under pressing threat of closure. Until July, 31th 2007 we have to
come up with several months'
worth of outstanding rent, otherwise we'll be evicted and the space
station will have to close.

If that happens an important and fertile ground for ideas and projects
(e.g. berlin's free wavelan
networks "freifunk.net" and the wikipedia regulars' table ), event
location (e.g. exhibitions, concerts,
open stage sessions) and space for open knowledge transfer and last but
not least a home for creatives,
utopians and space cadets will dissapear from berlin's cultural landscape.

YOU can help to avoid this, by getting engaged and involved: drop by at
our facilities in Rungestrasse and
participate, become a member or just go online and hit the donation
button on http://c-base.org