[Olsr-users] OLSRv2: routing table contains only direct neighbours

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 1 08:23:26 CEST 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:17 PM, Martin Garbe
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> A router without a valid (at least linklocal) IPv4 configuration
>> cannot forward IPv4 traffic, so it doesn't matter for IPv4
>> connectivity.
>>
>> OLSRd2 does not use tunnels for traffic, so it need dualstack
>> connectivity for every node.
>>

> I could narrow down the problem to the fact that no TC messages are by
> olsrd2 daemon. I am using OpenWRT with "oonf-olsrd2 - 0.9.2" installed.

No, you did not.

> I tried changing tc_interval to e.g. 3.0 but this did not changed anything.

Of course.

> Any idea how I should further debug the problem? Which part of the code
> decides whether to send TC messages or not?

A node without a symmetric neighbor will not send TCs.

A node without valid IPv4 configuration will not get symmetric IPv4 neighbors.