[Olsr-users] OLSR disconnets all routes when a interface will be added or removed

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 9 14:50:48 CET 2014

Hi,

I am not sure, but I might have a hint what could go wrong.

While trying to replicate the problem on a couple of virtual machines
I run into something strange.

My arp-table suddenly contained the wrong mac address for the "next
hop", which meant that IP communication stopped over the link (even
when pinging next hop) until the arp timed out.

Could you maybe check your arp-table if the IPs of your direct
neighbors have the correct mac address?

Henning