[Olsr-users] [OLSRD] adhoc network

Matteo (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 20 23:47:02 CET 2013

Hi everybody,
I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 p5113.

I downloaded OLSR on Android and I pushed all file inside the tablet.
Now, I have a problem with wpa_supplicant and wpa_cli.

I tried this command line:
su -c "/system/bin/wpa_cli -p /data/misc/wifi/"

But I had this error:
Selected interface 'sockets'
Interactive mode
Could not connect to wpa_supplicant: sockets - re-trying

Instead with only wpa_cli I can enter and I did scan_results and so on.
However I can't see the Adhoc network, do I have to change the wpa_supplicant? I tried to change with an wpa_supplicant found with Google but after that the wifi didn't work.

Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks a lot

Matteo