[Olsr-users] trouble with NAT and smart gateway

Arjun (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 14 15:33:57 CET 2012

Markus,
The three nodes in the mesh are as follows:

Node A:
Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless chipset on PCI-Express.
Ubuntu 10.10, kernel 2.6.35.
driver:
iwlagn, iwlcore (Intel wifi driver)

Node B:
Atheros AR9285 wireless adapter on PCI-Express
Ubuntu 10.04, kernel 2.6.32.
driver:
ath9k atheros driver

Node C (embedded computer)
Marvell 88W8686 wifi chip on SDIO.
Ubuntu 10.04, kernel 2.6.39.
driver:
libertas

Can you suggest a good Wifi USB adapter that is known to work well with
olsrd and Linux. I think I'll buy three of those Wifi chips and run olsr on
them. It might be better than running olsr on these different chipsets that
I use now.

Thanks much!
Arjun.