[Olsr-users] trouble with NAT and smart gateway

RC Loh (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 14 02:35:15 CET 2012

Hi Arjun,

Is it possible that you provide a simple network diagram on where is your gateway, node D, node C and node A?

I am also facing some problems in configuring a gateway for my OLSR mesh.

Probably, I can get some inputs from your problem.

Rdgs,
Paul

________________________________
From: Arjun <(spam-protected)>
To: Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)>
Cc: (spam-protected)
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012, 5:50
Subject: Re: [Olsr-users] trouble with NAT and smart gateway

Hi Vignesh,
I need NAT because node D is constrained to talk only to 192.168.1.2. I therefore masquerade the packets coming in from the mesh to translate their source ip addresses to 192.168.1.2. I think my problem is more to do with congestion of the mesh network due to high bandwidth usage by my application which runs on node A.
Thanks much!
Arjun.