[Olsr-users] olsr and the netmask

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 10 23:54:58 CET 2012

It sounds like then the the IP addresses in OLSR networks must be
manually set on each computer on order to work.  Basically, you need to
know the ip range and netmask of the nearest neighbors, correct?

My goal is to make a "zeroconf" test network for the Debian package, so
newbies can just "apt-get install olsrd" then "/etc/init.d/olsrd start"
and have some kind of basic mesh working.  Therefore, it seems that
ahcpd is essential for that goal.

.hc