[Olsr-users] Implementing OLSR into SAMSUNG GALAXY S (I9000)

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 09:09:33 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 9:01 AM, Markus Kittenberger <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Markus Kittenberger <
> (spam-protected)> wrote:
>
>> yes, you should initialize,..
>> but:
>> why are u setting up android sdk?
>>
>> you already compiled olsrd on your galaxy, and it seems to run fine.
>> imho next step is to find out how to do its configuration,..
>> (so that it actually does more than starting,..)
>>
> and second u should compile an new olsrd
> (i would do it the same way as u compiled the old one,.. or did u never
> compiled it and just got an old binary from somewhere???)

to answer myself *G

ok i just realized that u used a precompiled olsrd ,..
(as u stated in your first mail, but which i overread,..)

ok, so you'll need android sdk to build a newer one,..

(but despite that we do not like to support old olsrd versions *G) the
precompiled one will verly likely work quite well,..
and having a new olsrd will likely not change the it seems to do nothing
which u observed on your galaxy S (<;