[Olsr-users] Olsr on Moblin

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 16 21:37:15 CEST 2010

Hi,
In an attempt to get our own eBrainPool open source app working on Moblin we
(my friend Erle and I) did compile and do some limited testing of olsr on
the platform. It was pretty straight forward and the platform will be
superseded with Meego soon though if someone here is interested I could do a
write up on steps we took or test olsr in some way?
In the meantime Android and Meego do remain interesting platforms I'd like
to help in getting olsr on....admittedly I'm quite a noob when it comes to
mesh networking :)
Jeetu
http://ebrain.in
- Pool in all your software resources. Use software across disparate devices
and platforms in the mesh network. Software and Computing power are now
Shared Resources.
*Developer Code now released