[Olsr-users] olsr exchanged messages logs

MALATTAR (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 24 12:31:02 CEST 2010

Hi every body,
I am working at the intrusion detection systems in adhoc networks.
Write now i am trying to create detection-signatures for the attacks at
OLSR protocol (e.g., Fake Hello attack).
For this purpose i need to collect logs about Hello,TC, .. and othe
control messages of OLSR.
I passed quickly at the code and i noticed that syslog registers only
the errors and there is no information about the
messages or their contents.
Now, my question where can i find this information?

thanks

--
Mouhannad AlATTAR
Doctorant à L’UFR Sciences,Techniques et Gestion de l’Industrie