[Olsr-users] txtinfo for olsrd git devel branch: error

Magesh mannar (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 29 13:55:21 CEST 2010

Dear Henning

I loaded the txtinfo without any "Accept" parameter in the configuration file. But the result is the same.

Also, as requested I ran the protocol with the following command
olsrd -V 6 -d 3 -i wlan0 --log_debug=comport,plugins

I have attached the log file with this email for your analysis

Magesh