[Olsr-users] Android Developer Phone: Is It Necessary?

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 20 18:51:23 CET 2010

Thank you!

I apologize for not making note of the fact that the build file for android
is part of the distribution.

"make OS=android DEBUG=0 build_all" <---- TOO EASY!  Thanks guys!

Re: compiler on phone

FWIW, I've compiled stuff on a VAX back in 86 ... I assume the G1 has more
juice :-)

I had no idea about the NDK until just yesterday and have not looked into it
yet, but I've just subscribed to their mailing list.

OK, now the challenge is to get two of the Android Developer Phone (ADP) 1.
Hopefully, Google will allow me to order two.

As a side question, does anyone recommend getting the ADP 2 (aka Google I/O
Device) over the ADP1?