[Olsr-users] Maybe problem when disabling all olsr network interfaces

Joerg Pommnitz (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 30 10:27:50 CEST 2008

Thinking about this, I asked myself whether dropping an interface
should also cause all the information associated with this interface
to be flushed, e.g. links, routes, tc,...? Currently this is not done
and the information is left in olsrd until it dies of old age, e.g. until
the normal timeouts occure. This was the real cause of my initial problem:
stale information from a downed interface got reintroduced into the tc table.

Am I on the wrong track here?

--
Regards
       Joerg