[Olsr-users] Does tc-prio really work as advertised?

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 23 17:00:38 CET 2007

Hi,

you may investigate the olsr-prio script of the freifunk firmware. It works
on kernel-2.4 but it's likely also OK on 2.6. Script ist located here:

http://ff-firmware.cvs.sourceforge.net/ff-firmware/ff-devel/freifunk-olsrd/etc/init.d/

// Sven-Ola