[OLSR-users] Making anycast work

Kim Hawtin (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 8 00:09:34 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

Been working on anycast on OSPF[1][2] and looking to BGP any cast for
our backbone network. We'd like to have serveral small meshes attached
to out backbone, with a BGP to OLSR gateway.

I also would like to do anycast on OLSR so we can get our DNS servers
IPs consistent for everyone...

Is there a method for doing *dynamic* anycast IP?

I've had a tinker with HNA anycast for a pair of /32s, but this is not
dynamic.

Any ideas?

regards,

Kim
[1] http://www.net.cmu.edu/pres/lisa03/
[2] http://www.net.cmu.edu/pres/anycast/
--
Operating Systems, Services and Operations
(spam-protected)