[OLSR-users] Fwd:Secure Plugin problem (0.4.10)

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 8 13:08:55 CET 2006

Hi guys, i have a problem with the Secure plugin.
I'm running olsr on wrt54g with Freifunk firmware.
My problem is: the Timestamp database never delete entry.

If the A node restart the olsr daemon, node B drop the challenge because the previous entry in the database will never deleted.  At this point node consider node B a not validated Host.

If i have a complete node A restart node B detect a Timestamp scew, drop the challenge and reject the olsr packet.

I'm try to wait 4 hours, but the Secure plugin never delete the previous entry.

Can someone help me???

Thank you in advance.
Giovanni

P.S. sorry for my bad english