[OLSR-users] Problem with droptime

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 17 17:48:32 CET 2005

Felix, all,

I have added a fix for link breakage detection. Somewhere along the
cleanups and rewrites a crucial mechanism regarding links going
symmetric to asymmetric had been lost... This new fix should make link
breakage detection work again according to the announced validity time.
This is really not of too much importance if using a rather unmobile
network since links _will_ time out, but it will not happen according to
the registered vtime in all cases.
Felix, could I ask you to try running current CVS olsrd on your nodes
and report back on the link breakage detection? I can provide you with
binaries if needed. And thanks for raising this issue :-)

(as always the public cvs rep. needs until tomorrow to be updated)

- Andreas

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org