[OLSR-users] network problems

Andrew Hodel (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 19 22:55:34 CEST 2005

This is all I have found on the subject:
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:pwVvfEXsyRgJ:lion.cs.uiuc.edu/courses/cs497hou/mbw.ppt+packet+pair+bandwidth&hl=en&client=firefox
&
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:ZkmvmlorR9QJ:pdos.csail.mit.edu/decouto/papers/hsu97bandwidth.pdf+bandwidth+routing&hl=en&client=firefox

It seems we could start with a simple plugin designed only to measure
bandwidth, then we can base routing on that later.

I am willing to help any way I can.

Andrew