[OLSR-users] OLSR compatibility with Microsoft Embedded Visual C++

Wilkins, Gary D (SELEX) (UK) (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 18 14:20:21 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

I found makedepend, and the make process is getting a little further,
but I now have a problem with crt0.o. The error message is saying that crt0.o
is re-defining main, and calling WinMain:

/home/Administrator/olsrd-0.4.9/src/main.c:100: multiple definition of `main'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/arm-wince-pe/3.3.3/../../../../arm-wince-pe/lib/crt0.o(.t
ext+0x2c): first defined here
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/arm-wince-pe/3.3.3/../../../../arm-wince-pe/lib/crt0.o(.t
ext+0x6c): undefined reference to `WinMain'

As a quick test I tried changing 'main' in main.c to 'WinMain'. This fixed the
error above, but produced a lot more errors most of which were missing
header files. I have not yet looked into these new errors, as I am wondering if I
should have to rename the souce files to get this code to build.

I am wondering if I have the correct set of tools, I am using:
gcc V3.3.3
cygwin bash V3.00.16 (7)- release (i686-pc-cygwin)
bison V1.875-4
flex V2.5.4a-1
make V3.79.1
makedepend version unknown