[OLSR-users] PDA's OLSR message intervals

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 7 17:45:59 CEST 2004

Ok. The problem is that you are runningon an interface that is
registered as a non-wireless interface. Wireless and non-wireless
interfaces can run with separate HELLO intervals in olsrd. To
make the intervals the same either:
Add '-nmult 1' to your command line.
Or set 'NWMULTI 1' in you config file

regards,