[OLSR-users] Interoperability with INRIA code

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 21 07:45:07 CET 2004

Cedric Adjih wrote:
> Hello all,
>

>>A representative from UniK was at the interop. olsrd was, as far
>>as I know, found to be the only implementation that needed no
>>modifications to work in a RFC3626 compliant manner :)
>

> Hmm, I don't know where this strange rumor originated from, but
> fortunatly it is incorrect :-)

Hmmm... ok, sorry about that. That was what just what I was told
by the representative from UniK. Thanks for the clarifications.

BTW was there any particular reason olsrd was not part of the
IPv6 test?

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen