[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2, version 0.2.1

Jeremy Lakeman (spam-protected)
Sat May 25 02:35:52 CEST 2013

That's pretty much what I just implemented for Serval's new link state
router.
Each node only repeats links that are used in their routing table, one link
per possible destination. You also need a "no active link" message to force
a deletion so that other nodes can quickly choose an alternative and start
telling you about it.
I threw together a dodgy, overly simplistic simulator last year to explore
how it should work. But only got around to implementing it properly in the
last month or so.