[Olsr-dev] reduce OLSR bandwidth by tuning emission intervals

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 28 09:23:59 CET 2013

So what DO you see?

Henning Rogge

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Clauz <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 02/26/2013 02:39 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> incoming OLSR messages like TCs/MIDs/HNAs are delayed by a few hundred
>> milliseconds (to allow message aggregation), but besides this they are
>> (and have to be) forwarded instantly.
>
> This is not what I see :/ Perhaps somebody else can check if this is
> working as expected (i.e. it is a problem specific to my setup) or a bug?
>
> Clauz

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan