[Olsr-dev] olsrd-extension to spread database trough the net

Jeremy Lakeman (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 30 22:49:22 CET 2012

I wrote a little plugin for relaying messages from other daemons.
https://github.com/servalproject/olsr

Perhaps we should include something like that, with sufficient
documentation, to enable other 3rd parties to build something similar.