[Olsr-dev] quagga plugin is broken using the latest stable quagga 0.99.21

Vasilis Tsiligiannis (spam-protected)
Wed May 30 16:46:21 CEST 2012

Στις Τετ 30 Μαΐ 2012 09:30:21 ZioPRoTo έγραψε:
> >> do we want to fix this before 0.6.3 release ?
> >
> > Do you think it is difficult to do?

I am working on it ATM. I beleive it will be ready by weekend.

Στις Τετ 30 Μαΐ 2012 07:56:29 Henning Rogge έγραψε:
> Maybe we should start getting in contact with the Quagga team, maybe
> there is a good way to be informed about a protocol change without
> reading the whole Quagga list.

Quagga project is recently (a few months) showing active development again
after a long period of inactivity. The team is accepting more patches from the
community and have also set up patchwork for that reason. It's a good time to
contact them and I think there are many chances that they will accept patches
to support OLSR.