[Olsr-dev] change default install location to /usr/local

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Sun Jun 3 00:21:25 CEST 2012

On Jun 1, 2012, at 4:31 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> I'm curious about how the decision process works in olsrd, since I'm relatively new to olsrd.  From what I see, "we decided" means Henning and Ferry decided. Is that the current process?

De-facto Henning is *currently* our friendly benevolent tech-dictator who can be convinced with good arguments.

I am pretty much tied up with work and other tasks right now but I keep in the background and make sure that things can develop on their own. If not, I'll try to direct things in the right direction.

Layer-8-Aaron.