[Olsr-dev] MPR selection algorithm in olsr

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 20 11:12:56 CEST 2012

Maybe you should have a look into this draft, which is just waiting for
the Area Directors okay to become a RFC:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-15

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE