[Olsr-dev] olsr strange behaving / nearly no outgoing packets [partly solved]

Lars Kruse (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 12 21:41:31 CEST 2012

Hi Ferry,

thanks for taking a look at it!

> does this line fix it?
> >   return (tv.tv_sec - first_tv.tv_sec) * (__time_t)1000 + (tv.tv_usec -
> > first_tv.tv_usec) / (__suseconds_t)1000;

sadly no - this does not fix the problem :(

To me it feels like this is a compiler problem, or? (works without -Os)
Could someone give me some specific hints how to get the machine code for the
line above? This would probably help us to understand the source of the problem.

Besides this approach I don't see any other options for further investigations.
Or what would you say?

cheers,
Lars