[Olsr-dev] Bug Secure Plugin - Endianness ?

Rusty Haddock (spam-protected)
Sat Jul 2 22:45:47 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Rusty Haddock <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Henning <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>
>> Please remove the commented code parts in a second commit. If someone
>> wants to
>> look at the old code, git will allow this easily.
>>
>> Thank you for your work. :)
>>

> Not a problem.  Was probably more for my own doing while I was working
> out the changes to be made.  Anudder commit coming right up!
>
> Glad I could help out!

Oh, I just modified the Makefile for the secure plugin by bumping the
version number for the .so file.  Naturally, this means that anyone using
the secure plugin will need to update their 'olsrd.conf' file as well which,
I think, would be a good idear :-) due to the functionality of the changes
made.

      -Rusty-
--
   _____                Rusty Haddock  <=>  AE5AE
|\/   o \   o             Way out yonder in the