[Olsr-dev] Use Case for rttable_tunnel

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 19 22:39:36 CEST 2010

>> p.s. i think there will be some readme about this, (which henning wanted to
>> write (maybe its already done?), but i found non in the repo)
>> at least there is a google wave document describing operation/specification
>> of smartgateway
> Most of the readme is done (except for the smartgw documentation).

Hello,

I'm going back to old emails I had not time to read before.

I'm about to start to maintain the OLSR package on OpenWRT, so I'm
trying to sync with the configuration of the new features.

So I guess this google wave documentation is deprecated, and basically
we have all here:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob_plain;f=README-Olsr-Extensions;hb=refs/heads/stable

is this correct ?

So smartgateway feature was implemented from the stable branch and is
going to be released by 0.6.0 ?

I don't see the readme on the master branch, this means that this code
is not present in the master branch ?

Moreover a lot of documentation is here in the template configuration files:
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=files/olsrd.conf.default.full;h=11d495bb84539f5d336184fabce5a7e18631eabd;hb=stable

I had to search around to find what I was looking for. The main README
file contains very old information.
This is not going to be very easy for new users that download the
source code for the first time. What about we write in the readme to
have a look at the template configuration files ?

Saverio