[Olsr-dev] Loading plugin fails, undefined symbol for olsrd functions

Jonathan P. Chapman (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 9 16:19:37 CEST 2010

Hi!

Am 25.03.2010 13:47, schrieb Sven-Ola Tücke:
> you can change that line in Makefile.inc to
> LDFLAGS +=    -Wl,-export-dynamic
> which simply exports all symbols. Then test again:

This did not help :-(
So I was left with
> else
>   another fault

but could not find it, yet.

What I did instead to be able to take a look at the other bugs (see
upcoming post ;-) is that I forked (i.e. c&p'd) the functions I needed
from the olsrd sources, removed the static keyword (why should e.g.
create_lq_hello they be static, anyway?) and wrote a new header, so I
could easily compile them into the library.
This is bad on many levels and I will look into "another fault" again as
soon as the plugin is basically operational otherwise, but I have to
admit that I am pretty clueless, here, for now.

Best regards!

Jonathan