[Olsr-dev] Documentation on OLSR-ng

Hilton Garcia Fernandes (spam-protected)
Fri May 22 01:30:37 CEST 2009

hi, Hannes !

thanks a lot for your careful explanation.

Thanks particularly for pointing the right files to look at. Some OO
theoretician once said the best documentation for a software is its code.

I do agree.

I hope to learn a lot about OLSR as well as its implementation by reading past
and current messages in olsr-dev.

All the best,
hilton

--
Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team